Breaking News
Loading...
Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2012

Nana and Nini

                One day, a friendship was playing in the garden. They were Nana and Nini. They like play so much, playing adventure, Barbie, or  cook.

                At the moment,  Nana was inviting  a person of Nini to playing adventure.



“Nini, lets go! I want to invite you, we can playing adventure in the cave!”. Said Nana.

“yups, wait me.” Said Nini.



They are came to cave and then Nana mets a crate. Because, Nana was vexed, She opening it. Certainly, this crate was home of Dracula. His tooth was long and pointed with killer face. Nana ran so fast, when Dracula woke up. She forgets with Nini. So Nini left behind of Nana.



“oh no, Nini ! … I must back, and help her.” Said Nana.



                Nana mades a trap to Dracula. But, Nana was forgetting with trap and Nana was trapping it. Nana shouted. Because, Dracula neared to him,  With Nini in his back.



“sorry child. I’m afraid you. I’m Dracula. But, I was fasting in this day. So, don’t disturb me. And bring your friend.” Said Dracula.



                Finally, Nana was inviting Nini to go home. While she tolds about what happen in there. Nini was very startled, and she laugh so hard, when she hears story from Nana.

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2013 (LIFE IS NEVER FLAT)اثنىن فاوزىه All Right Reserved | Share on Blogger Template Free